The TruVision NVR 22S (TVN 22S) from Interlogix is a plug-and-play H.264/H.265 network video recorder with up to 16 built-in PoE ports designed to support video streams from H.265 or H.264 IP cameras and encoders. With a total of 80/160 Mbps (8- or 16- channel models) of incoming bandwidth available, the TVN 22S can support up to 16 cameras at HD resolution in real-time (30fps) and many other configurations. The on-board PoE ports support up to 200 watts for ease of installation and flexible bandwidt h allocation per channel allows users to maximize recording performance. In addition to browser, software and mobile device management tools, the familiar front panel controls allow for easy operation.
- Truvision Single and Multi-Port Encoders
- RTSP Stream Capability
- Continuous, Motion, Event or Scheduled Recording Modes
- Audio Recording with Capable IP Cameras
- Watermarking for Video Authentication
- External Hard Drive (Esata) Support
- Local USB Archi
- Intuitive and Logical User Interface
- Triple Monitor Support - HDMI (1), VGA (1) and Analog (1)
- 16 On-Board Alarm Inputs and 4 Configurable Alarm Outputs
- Compatibility with Truvision Navigator and Mobile App Software
- Mac Safari Browser Plug-In
|Capacity||8 ANALOG CHANNEL AND 8 IP CHANNEL|
|Storage Capacity||4 TERABYTES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.