INTERLOGIX | TVN-2216-4T
Network Video Recorder, Rack Mount, 1.5U Chassis, 16-Channel, H.265, PAL/NTSC, eSATA, 160 Mbps Bandwidth, 100 to 240 Volt AC at 50/60 Hertz, 6.3 Ampere, 45 Watt, 4 TB
The TruVision NVR 22 from Interlogix (TVN 22) is a true H.264/H.265 network video recorder designed to support video streams from H.264 or H.265 IP cameras and encoders. With a total of 80/160 Mbps (8- or 16-channel models) of incoming bandwidth avail able, the TVN 22 can support up to 16 cameras at HD resolution in real-time (30fps) and many other configurations. Flexible bandwidth allocation per channel allows users to maximize recording performance. In addition, the TVN 22 has familiar front
panel controls that allow for easy operation, as well as browser, software and mobile device management tools.
- Truvision Single and Multi-Port Encoders Support
- RTSP Stream Capability
- Continuous, Motion, Event or Scheduled Recording Modes
- Audio Recording with Capable IP Cameras
- Watermarking for Video Authentication
- External Hard Drive (Esata) Support
- Local Urchiving
- Intuitive and Logical User Interface
- Triple Monitor Support - HDmi, VGA and Analog
- 16 On-Board Alarm Inputs and 4 Configurable Alarm Outputs
- PTZ and Dome Camera Control Via Mouse, Front Panel, IR Remote
- Compatibility with Truvision Navigatond Mobile App Software
- Mac Safari Browser Plug-In
|Storage Capacity||4 TERABYTES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.