- Supports any Combination of Standard Analog, Analog HD-TVI or IP Cameras
- Tvi Over Coax Technology Supports up to 1080P HD Resolution
- High Definition TVI Cameras Can be Used with Standard RG59 Coax Cable
- Easy Full Channel One-For-One Exchange for Analo to IP Cameras
- User-Serviceable Internal Hard Disk Drives are Accessible Via the Drop-Down Front Panel
- Time Lapse, Event, Alarm and Manual Recording Setting
- E-Mail Notification up on Alarm with Attached Images
- Simple One-Button Archive Video Via USB 0
- Disk Analysis for Graphical Hard Drive Evaluation
- Familiar, User-Friendly Interface
- Start-Up Wizards for Quick and Easy Installation, Search and Playback
- Integrates Easily with Existing Systems
- HDMI Output for High-Quality Local Viewing
- Triple Mor Support - HDMI, VGA and Analog
- Fully Compatible with Truvision Navigator Software
- Mobile Apps Allow You to Connect Remotely Via Smartphone or Tablet to Keep an Eye on Facilities, People or Valuables
|Storage Capacity||8 TERABYTES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.