INTERLOGIX | TVW-3103
Wedge IR Camera, IP Open Standard, WiFi, DWDR, NTSC, Day/Night, H.264/MJPEG, 1280 x 960 Resolution, F2.0 Fixed Focus 2.8 MM Lens, 64 GB, 12 VDC, 420 Milliampere, 5 Watt, PoE
TruVision IP Megapixel Wi-Fi Wedge IR Cameras bring state-of-the-art, high-definition images to applications. Designed to adhere to ONVIF Profile S open standards, these cameras also support a CGI command set for simple integration into any IP system. Available with 1.3 and 3MPx resolution, these specialized wedge cameras utilize a corrosive and impact resistant housing for a wide variety of marine or land environments.
- Compression Technology with Dual Streaming Capability Accommodates Multiple Setting
- Compatible with ONVIF Profile S Open Standard
- Hallway View, Region of Interest
- DWDR and/or Real Time Video Streaming Upto 1080P Resolution to Capture Every Detail
- TruDay/Night Functionality and Infrared Illuminators for Capturing Images in Various Lighting Scenarios
- Integrated Motion Detection, Tamper Proof and Privacy Masking
- Advanced Cross Line and Intrusion Detection
- IP66 Environmental Rating
- Vandal Rating
- Dee Manager Program Provides Fast and Easy Access to Newly Added System Device
- Edge Recording on Upto 64GB Micro SD/SDXC Card for Video Playback
UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick, REACH, IEEE 802.3af
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.