Tripp Lite’s 10-ft. gold USB 2.0 A/B device cable meets or exceeds USB 2.0 Specifications. Connects a USB device to a USB port on a computer or hub. Backward compatible - can be used with older USB 1.1 applications as well. All Tripp Lite USB 2.0 cabli ng include superior foil shielding for reliable, error-free data communications. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) make them perfect for multimedia applications. Features gold plated connectors and gold plated cop per contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.
- Meets or exceeds USB 2.0 specifications
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices including multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil
- Gold-plted connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for superior conductivity
- Molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.