This 6-ft USB gold extension cable is manufactured using USB2.0 cable. It is designed specifically for use with USB 2.0 A/B device cables. This cable is backwards compatible and can also be used with the older USB 1.1 cables. Made with superior foil sh ielding for reliable error-free data communications. Features gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long li fe. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) makes it perfect for multimedia applications.
Extend distances of the fast USB 2.0 with this extension cable
- Supports faster data transfer rates (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices including multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil feature twisted 28/24 AWG data lines
- Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity
- Extend distances of the fast USB 2.0 with this extension cable
Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity
EMI/RFI noise filtering
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.