Tripp Lite’s 10-meter ( 33 ft. ) USB 2.0 active extension cable is a bus powered extension cable that can be used to increase the length of a device cable without the worry of signal loss and potential performance problems. USB limits a cable’s length to 16ft. Any length above 16 feet requires the use of an active cable such as this one. This cable has a signal booster built in. The overall cable length can be extended up to 131ft by daisy chaining up to 4 of these active cables. The cable must be p lugged directly into a USB port (either on the PC or a hub). Use a standard 6’ 10’ or 15’ USB A-B cable to reach the desired distance. The U026-10M provides up to 150mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 150mA of power, it will either need to have its own power supply; or, to be plugged into a powered USB 2.0 hub (such as U222-004-R) that is connected to the U026-10M.
Bus Powered...no external power required
- 10 meter ( 33 ft.) USB2.0 Active Extension Cable, USB-A Male to USB-A Female
- Full 480Mbps Transfer rate, as well as backward compatible to USB 1.1 ( 12Mbps)
- Daisy Chain four cables for a total of 40 Meters ( 131ft)
- Bus Powered - no external power requred
- Compatible with all major operating systems - Plug-and-Play; no software to load
- The U026-10M provides up to 150mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 150mA of power, it will either need to have its own power supply; or, to be plugged into a powered USB 2.0 hub (such as
- U222-004-R) that is connected to the U026-10M.
Daisy Chain four cables for a total of 40 Meters ( 131ft )
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.