Heavily Reinforced USB 2.0 Cable Charges and Syncs Your Phone or Other USB-C Device
This heavy-duty USB sync/charge cable (M/M) connects your smartphone, tablet, MacBook, Ultrabook, Chromebook or other USB-C device to the USB-A port on a computer, car charger or wall charger. It allows you to charge and power your USB-C device, while simultaneously synching and transferring data at USB 2.0 data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps. The cable is backward compatible with previous USB generations, allowing you to use it with older equipment.
Constructed Using UHMWPE and Bulletproof Aramid Fiber Designed to Last
Charging cables used with mobile devices are often pulled, strained and generally abused, sometimes to the point of failure. To counter the sess of daily abuse, the super-robust U038-010-GY-MAX is constructed using UHMWPE and Aramid fiber to reinforce the conductors inside the cable. The double-braided nylon jacket helps maintain top performance and long life, while the enhanced UHMWPE and Aramid protection stands up to the strain of rigorous and frequent use. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
Reversible USB-C Connector Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time. The cord’s 10-ft. (3.05 m) length allows you flexibility in placing your device with respect to the connected computer or charger.
- Engineered using UHMWPE and Aramid fiber to stand up to frequent and rigorous use
- Extra-strong cable construction helps prevent fraying and loose cable connectors
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure efficient charging and data transfersÔ Integral strain relief helps cable move freely without stress or cracking
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.