The U209-005-C USB-C to DB9 Serial Adapter Cable (M/M) allows you to connect a 9-pin RS-232 serial peripheral to a device with a USB-C port. Perfect for connecting a modem, digital camera, PDA or ISDN terminal to your computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone, this cable supports data transfer speeds up to 230 Kbps, which is twice as fast as a built-in serial port. No external power source is required. The compact five-foot cable tucks away conveniently in your backpack or laptop bag for use anywher e. Premium foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the ca ble and connectors last a long time. A rugged PVC jacket protects twisted 28 AWG data lines and 24 AWG power lines. Works with Windows, Mac and Linux computers, as well as Android tablets and smartphones compatible with USB Host Mode (OTG).
- Connects a DB9 Device to a USB-C Device
- Ideal for connecting a modem, digital camera, PDA or ISDN terminal to your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 230 Kbps - twice as fast as a built-in serial port
- No externa power source required
- Portable 5 ft. design fits perfectly into laptop bag
- First-Rate Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts f optimal signal quality
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Twisted 28/24 AWG data/power lines
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces
- Broad Compatibility
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and Android devices (see System Requirements details)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.