Tripp Lite U360-004-MINI is a compact, 4-Port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed hub, with built-in cable, that provides up to 5Gbps transfer rates in a compact, portable format ( Computer and devices must be both USB3.0 rated to achieve maximum 5Gbps speeds ). Hub is backward compatible to USB 2.0 and 1.1, so that older USB devices can be attached ( devices will run at their native speeds of 480Mbps and 12Mbps respectively ). Small, portable design allows the hub to travel easily, and built-in cable eliminates the need to carry a separate cable for attachment to laptops and tablets. Needed power comes from the attached computer... no need for external power adapter. Plug-n-Play...no drivers or software required. Works with all Windows and MAC operating systems.
Built-in attachment cable
- Add 4 additional USB 3.0 ports to your PC, Laptop, or Tablet
- Compact design - 4in long by 1.25in wide by .75in high
- Built-in 1-ft. attachment cable
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5gbps
- Plug-n-Play - no drivers or software to load
- Bus powered - separate power suied not needed
- Compatible with all Windows and MAC OS
- Backward compatible with Hi-Speed ( 480Mbps ), Full Speed ( 12Mbps ), and Low Speed ( 1.5Mbps) USB versions
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5gbps
USB 3.0 A (Male) connector
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.