USB-C Docking Station Turns Your Device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port into a Workstation
This USB-C dock with PD Charging expands the potential of your Windows laptop, Chromebook, smartphone or PC’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It’s ideal for transmitting true 4K video and digital audio to a large display, adding a thumb drive and other USB peripherals, powering and charging a PD Charging-compliant mobile device, connecting to a Gigabit Ethernet network and a lot more—all at the same time.
Supports USB-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode for Converting Audio/Video Signals
By connecting the detachable USB-C cable to a source device that supports USB DisplayPort Alt Mode, you can output 4K video and digital audio to an HDMI motor, television or projector without installing special software drivers.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video and Digital Audio with True 4:4:4 Color
The HDMI output supports true 4K video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 30 Hz with multi-channel sounand 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. Connect the HDMI port to your display using an HDMI cable (sold separately). A DVI display may also be connected using an HDMI to DVI adapter (sold separately).
USB Ports Connect Keyboards, Thumb Drives and Other Peripherals
Three USB-A hub ports accept USB peripherals, such as flash drives, mice, keyboards and printers. They support 5V 2A (10W) of charging power, when connected to a PD 3.0-compliant charger, and fast USB 3.2 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps (10 times faster than USB 2.0). One port also supports BC 1.2 charging with 5V 1.5A (7.5W) of power dedicated to fast-charging your mobile device. Note: Host must support USB OTG (On-the-Go).
PD Charging Port Charges the Connected Notebook, Tablet or Other Device
The USB-C port supports Power Delivery (PD) 3.0 charging of connected PD Charging-compliant devices, such as laptops, Kindles, iPads and Android smartphones. Connect the device’s AC wall charger to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 20V 5A (100W). This port, as mentioned above, can also be used for transferring data up to 5 Gbps. PD 3.0 Fast Role Swap technology ensures all data and power connections remain stable if the wall charger becomes accidentally dislodged. Note: USB-C PD port does not support Quick Charge (QC).
Accesses a Wired Gigabit Ethernet Network
The RJ45 port offers access to a Gigabit Ethernet network when Wi-Fi is unavailable or when
- Converts audio/video signals from sources supporting USB-C DisplayPort Alt Mode
- Supports true 4K resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (@ 30 Hz) for crystal-clear video
- Connects you to a wired 10/100/1000 Ethernet network when Wi-Fi is unavailable
- Supports20V 5A (100W) power output for fast-charging large-capacity mobile devices
- USB-C, USB-A and memory card ports allow connection of flash drives and other peripherals
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.