The U444-06N-H4U-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI DisplayPort Alternate Mode External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying audio/video signals on an HDMI monitor, television or projector via your computer, laptop or tablet’ s USB-C port. It’s an ideal tool for multitasking, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or watching movies and playing video games. No software, drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter’s USB -C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter’s female HDMI port to a monitor using an HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series) to enjoy full HDMI video and audio. The U444-06N-H4U-C supports Ultra High Definition (UHD ) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. The U444-06N-H4U-C includes a USB 3.1 hub port for connecting USB-A peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer. It’s backward compatible with previous USB generations and supports USB 3.1 G en 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. A USB-C charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It powers the device that the U444-06N-H4U-C is plugged into by connecting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger.
- Easy to Add a 4K HDMI Display
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting audio/video to an HDMI display via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone’s USB-C or Thunderbolt(TM) 3 port
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents and giving presentations, and watching movies and playing video games
- Plug-and-play - no software, external power supply or drivers required
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz
- USB-A Hub Port
- Connect USBeripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer, to your device
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- USB-C Power Delivery Port for Charging Portable Devices
- Supports power input up to V 3A (60W)
- Connects to USB-C wall charger to power connected devices
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.