- Components are part of a complete system for identification designed to efficiently support TIA/EIA-606-A standard labeling requirements
- Accept Mini-Com(TM) Modules for STP and UTP, fiber optic, and audio/video, which snap in and out for easy moves, adds, and changes
- Supplied with color coordinated screw cover and clear station and port label covers, labels sold separately
- Can be clearly identified with the PanTher(TM) LS8E or Cougar(TM) LS9 Hand-Held Thermal Transfer Printers
- Non-adhesive computer printable label sheets for desktop printers and write-on labels available
- Replacement screw covers and label covers available
- Optional screw kit required for junction box mounting (JB*)
- Optional icons available
Color: Off White
Number Of Ports: 2
Faceplate Size: Single Gang
Label Type: Label Pocket
Mount Orientation: Vertical
Dimension: 4.50 Inch Height x 2.75 Inch Width x 0.76 Inch Depth x 0.76 Inch Thickness (114.3 mm x 69.8 mm x 19.2 mm x 19.2 mm)
|Number of Ports||2|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.