The USA-19HS Keyspan High-Speed USB-to-Serial Adapter allows you to connect a serial device to a computer or laptop with a USB Type-A port. Widely recommended by serial device manufacturers, the USA-19HS attaches to switches, routers, barcode scanners, GPS units, point-of-sale devices, lab equipment, network storage devices and other devices with a 9-pin serial port. The included 3-foot detachable cable supports data transfer speeds up to 230 Kbps-twice as fast as a built-in serial port. The USA-19H S works with any USB cable up to 4.88 m (16-ft.) An LED indicates data activity. This adapter requires no external power and, at just 2 ounces, packs away easily in your laptop bag for use on the go. Windows line monitor and data trace software include d. Easy to upgrade with free software downloads. Works with Windows (up to 10) and Mac OS (up to 10.11).
USA-19HS Keyspan High-Speed USB-to-Serial Adapter
USB Type-A cable, 0.91 m (3-ft.)
CD with driver software and Owner’s Manual
- Works with DB9 Serial Devices
- Connects to switches, routers, barcode scanners, GPS units, point-of-sale devices, lab equipment, network storage devices, modems, graphics tablets and other devices with a 9-pin serial port
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 230 Kbps - twice as fast as a built-in serial port
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- No external power supply needed
- Weighs just 2 oz. for convenient transport in your backpack or laptop bag
- Includes detachable 3-ft. USB Type-A cable
- Works with any USB ca up to 16 ft.
- Compatible with Most Systems
- Works with Windows (up to 10) and Mac OS (up to 10.11), as well as Apple Sandbox applications
- Upgradeable with free software downloads
- Includes Windows line monitor and data trace software
- Coant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
|Connector Type||DATA CONNECTOR TO DATA CONNECTOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.