Category 6A (SD), 10 Gb/s UTP patch cord with TX6 PLUS Modular Plugs on each end.
- Interoperable - Compatible with components of the TX6A 10Gig UTP copper cabling system for increased design flexibility in channels up to 100 m
- MaTriX Technology - Provides superior suppression of both PSANEXT and PSAACR-F; improves the installation flexibility by allowing cable combing in existing pathways without compromising performance
- Smaller cable diameter than most Category 6 patch cords and flexible cable design - Improved cable routing and management in high density applications enabling easier installations
- Confidence that each patch cord delivers critical component level performance
- Superior headroom warranty - Provides the highest margins above the industry standard for both electrical and alien crosstalk performance
- Center de-embedded plug - Performs in center of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 component range ensuring interoperability and superior performance
- Integral pair manager - Optimizes performance, consistency and reliability by reducing untwist at plug
- Patented tangle-free latch - Prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time and providing reliability on frequent moves, adds and changes
- Slender strain relief boot provides easy access in high-density applications
- Robust construction rated to 2500 mating cycles
- Identification - Provides identification of performance level, length and quality control number for future traceability
|Lengths||3 M | 9.84 FT.|
|Connector Type||PLUG MODULES TO PLUG MODULES|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.