Category 5e LSZH UTP Patch Cord with Pan-Plug Modular Plugs on each end.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO11801 Class D standards
- Meet requirements of IEEE 802.3at for PoE Plus
- Each patch cord is 100% performance tested and wired T568A
- Constructed of Category 5e, 24 AWG UTP stranded cable and Pan-Plug(TM) Modular Plugs; plug contacts plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance
- Plug meets all applicable ANSI/TIA/EIA-968-A requirements and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications
- Patented tangle free latch prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds and changes
|Connector Type||PLUG MODULES TO PLUG MODULES|
|Lengths||2 M | 6.56 FT.|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.