- Color-coded, keyed modular plugs mechanically and visually distinguish connections to prevent unintentional mating with unlike keyed or non-keyed jack modules accommodating more discrete networks
- Constructed of category 6, 24 AWG UTP stranded cable and TX6 PLUS modular plugs; plug contacts plated with 50 micro inch of gold for superior performance
- Slender strain relief boot provides easy access in high density applications
- Plug uses an integral pair manager to optimize performance and consistency by reducing untwisting of conductors within the plug
- Perform in center of TIA/EIA component range, ensuring interoperability and excellent performance
- Labels on patch cords provide identification of performance level, length and quality control number
- Patented tangle-free latch prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds and changes
- Provides identification of performance level, length and quality control number for future traceability
- Patented tangle-free latch - Prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds and changes
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||1 M | 3.28 FT.|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.