Copper Patch Cord, Category 6, Black Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable, 6 Feet. Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO 11801 Class E standards. Meets requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications. Each patch cord is 100 percent performance tested and wired T568B. Constructed of Category 6, 24 AWG UTP stranded cable and TX6 PLUS Modular Plugs; plug contacts plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance. Plug meets all applicable ANSI/TIA/EIA-968-A requirements and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications. Slender strain relief boot provides easy access in high density applications. Plug uses an integral pair manager to optimize performance and consistency by reducing untwisting of conductors within the plug. Perform in center of TIA/EIA component range, ensuring interoperability and excellent performance. Labels on patch cords provide identification of performance level, length, and quality control number. Patented tangle-free latch prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds, and changes. Optional patch cord color bands snap on and off individual patch cables offering endless color-coding options. Optional RJ45 plug lock-in device blocks unauthorized removal of cable, IP phone, other networking equipment, or critical connection. Third party tested for Category 6 component compliance.
(1) Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet), 10GBASE-T (10Gigabit Ethernet over limited distances as specified in the industry 10GBASE-T standards)(2) 155 Mb/s ATM, 622 Mb/s ATM, 1.2 Gb/s ATM(3) Token ring 4/16(4) Di gital video and broadband/basebandanalog video(5) Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
Exceeds all ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 Class D Edition 2.1 standards for all frequencies from 1 to 250 MHz; Meets ANSI/TIA-1096-A; Meets IEC 60603-7; Rated for 2500 cycles with IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at and 802.3bt type 3 and type 4; RoHS compliant
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||6 M | 19.69 FT.|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.