Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T, 155 Mb/s ATM, 622 Mb/s ATM, 1.2 Gb/s ATM, Token ring 4/16, Digital video and broadband/baseband analog video and VoIP
(1) Ethernet 10BASE-T(2) 100BASE-T (Fast Ethernet)(3) 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet)(4) 10GBASE-T (10Gigabit Ethernet over limited distances as specified in the industry 10GBASE-T standards)(5) 155 Mb/s ATM, 622 Mb/s ATM, 1.2 Gb/s ATM(6) Token ring 4/16 (7) Digital video and broadband/baseband analog video(8) Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Confidence that Each Patch Cord Delivers Specified Performance
- Centered De-Embedded Plug
- Integral Pair Manager-Optimizes Performance and Consistency by Reducing Untwist at Plug
- Patented Tangle-Free Latch-Prevents Snags and Provides Easy Release, Savin Time on Frequent Moves, Adds and Change
- Slender Strain Relief Boot-Provides Easy Access in High-Density Application
- Flexible Stranded Cable-High Density Installations and Superior Panel Cable Management
- Provides Identification of Performance Level, Lngth and Quality Control Number for Future Traceability
- Plug Contact Plated with 50 Microinch of Gold and Rated to 2500 Mating Cycles
- Meets Individual Length and Color-Coding Requirements for Greater System Flexibility
- Secures Plug into Jack to Preven Unauthorized Removal of Patch Cord
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||7 FT. | 2.13 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.