As part of the VARIO family, VARIO Adaptive Illumination illuminators provide more flexibility, more power, and even greater distances. Available in double and triple panel variants, the VARIO AI range allows quick and easy adjusent of the horizontal b eam pattern anywhere from 10-180 degrees. All VARIO low voltage LED illuminators combine the latest advances in optics, remote control, electronic feedback and green technology into an outstanding all-round package. VARIO’s sophisticated optical system provides interchangeable lensing, allowing users to adjust the angle of illumination on site to a precise and pre-defined angle - slotting in a different angle lens when required. VARIO allows cameras to produce much better night-time images, and achi eves longer illumination distances compared to standard LED lighting. This is thanks to elliptical beam patterns with hot-spot reduction technology (HRT), delivering a highly diffused beam shape to deliver a softer more even light distribution where it is needed. The HRT system minimises light wastage outputted into the foreground and up into the sky, generating both longer distances and reducing overexposure of foreground objects - producing the very best CCTV images at night.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use 776381 as a suggested replacement.
- HRT Hot-Spot Reduction Technology
- VARIO Holographic Lens System
- VARIO Remote Control Interface
- Adaptive Illumination
- LED Status Indicator
- Active LED Life Control
- Vandal Resistant
- Command and Control Technology
- Elliptical Beams Angles for Optimal Distribution
- Semi-Covert or Covert Option
- Green Touch Technology
- Platinum Advanced LED Technology
- In-Built Photocell for Automatic On/Off Operation
- LED Status Indicator Provides Status on Performance of the Unit
- Photocell Following Output
- Power Adfrom 20 to 100 Percent
- Photocell Sensitivity Adjust
- Timer Function
- Telemetry Control
- Remote Dimming
- LED Status Indicator On/Off
- Restore Factory Default Setting
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.