This part is discontinued by supplier. Please use Anixter# 832416 for suggested replacement.
VARIO is a new range of Infra-Red and White-Light low voltage LED illuminators, combining the latest advances in optics, remote control, electronic feedback and green technology into an outstanding all-round package. VARIO’s sophisticated optical system provides interchangeable lensing, allowing users to adjust the angle of illumination on site to a precise and pre-defined angle - slotting in a different an gle lens when required. A standard VARIO kit includes interchangeable lenses to deliver angles of 10x10, 35x10 and 60x25 Degrees out of the box; enough flexibility to cover most applications. Other angles are available on request. VARIO allows cameras to produce much better night-time images, and achieves longer illumination distances compared to standard LED lighting. This is thanks to elliptical beam patterns with hot-spot reduction technology (HRT), delivering a highly diffused beam shape to deli ver a softer more even light distribution where it is needed. The HRT system minimises light wastage outputted into the foreground and up into the sky, generating both longer distances and reducing overexposure of foreground objects - producing the ver y best CCTV images at night. An optional hand held remote control is available for VARIO. A single remote can operate multiple units and delivers access to advanced features including an on-board status system to report the operational status of the il luminator. With set-up from ground level possible, the remote control makes installation quicker, easier and safer. VARIO illuminators are powered directly from 12-24V.
- VARIO Interchangeable Lens System: Angle of Illumination Can be Easily, Quickly and Precisely Adjusted by Changing the VARIO Holographic Lens Insert, to Match the Specific Camera Field of View
- Hot-Spot Reduction Technology: HRT-Hot-Spot Reduction Techn ology Delivers a Highly Diffused, Elliptical Beam Shape to Deliver More Light Where it is Needed Generating Both Longer Distances and Minimizing Light Wastage
- The HRT System also Prevents Overexposure of Foreground Objects
- VARIO Remote Control: Allows Set up Quickly and Safely from Ground Level and Provides Access to Advanced Set up Features and Commissioning
- LED Status Indicator: Quick Operational Feedback on Status and Performance of the Illuminator
- Allows Simple and Quick Commissioning of the Installation and Easy Maintenance Reviews
- Platinum Elite SMT LED Technology: VARIO2 Illuminators Use Cutting Edge Platinum Elite SMT LED Technology Together with an Enhanced Cool Running Thermal Management System to Deliver World Leading Power, Reliabilit y and Flexibility
- Advanced Security Settings: Programming Inputs on Both the VARIO Remote Control and on the VARIO2 Illuminator Can be Disabled If Required
- Additionally, the VARIO Remote Control Can be Given a Pin Code to Lock in Settings and Limit Access
- Green Technology: In-Built Green Features Such as Power Adjust, Telemetry Control and Timer Function Enhance the Potential for Energy Saving
- In-Built Photocell for Automatic On/Off Operation
- Photocell Following Output
- Photocell Sensitivity AdjustED Status Indicator Provides Status on Performance of the Unit
- LED Status Indicator On/Off
- Disable Programming Mode
- Timer Function
- Telemetry Control
- Remote Dimming
- Restore Factory Default Settings
- Optional Pin to Lock in Settings and Limit AccessÔe Control Can be Disabled for Improved Security
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.