RAYTEC LTD | VAR2-I16-1
Infrared LED Illuminator, 1-Panel, VARIO2, 24 Volt AC/DC, 100 Watt, 48-LED, 850 NM Wavelength, 10 to 120 Degree, 7" Length x 11" Width x 2.9" Depth, Black
- VARIO Interchangeable Lens System: Angle of Illumination Can be Easily, Quickly and Precisely Adjusted by Changing the VARIO Holographic Lens Insert, to Match the Specific Camera Field of View
- Hot-Spot Reduction Technology: HRT-Hot-Spot Reduction Techn ology Delivers a Highly Diffused, Elliptical Beam Shape to Deliver More Light Where it is Needed Generating Both Longer Distances and Minimizing Light Wastage
- The HRT System also Prevents Overexposure of Foreground Objects
- VARIO Remote Control: Allows Set up Quickly and Safely from Ground Level and Provides Access to Advanced Set up Features and Commissioning
- LED Status Indicator: Quick Operational Feedback on Status and Performance of the Illuminator
- Allows Simple and Quick Commissioning of the Installation and Easy Maintenance Reviews
- Platinum Elite SMT LED Technology: VARIO2 Illuminators Use Cutting Edge Platinum Elite SMT LED Technology Together with an Enhanced Cool Running Thermal Management System to Deliver World Leading Power, Reliabilit y and Flexibility
- Advanced Security Settings: Programming Inputs on Both the VARIO Remote Control and on the VARIO2 Illuminator Can be Disabled If Required
- Additionally, the VARIO Remote Control Can be Given a Pin Code to Lock in Settings and Limit Access
- Green Technology: In-Built Green Features Such as Power Adjust, Telemetry Control and Timer Function Enhance the Potential for Energy Saving
- In-Built Photocell for Automatic On/Off Operation
- Photocell Following Output
- Photocell Sensitivity AdjustED Status Indicator Provides Status on Performance of the Unit
- LED Status Indicator On/Off
- Disable Programming Mode
- Timer Function
- Telemetry Control
- Remote Dimming
- Restore Factory Default Settings
- Optional Pin to Lock in Settings and Limit AccessÔe Control Can be Disabled for Improved Security
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.