The VB-H710F Fixed Full HD Network Camera is a fixed box security camera that offers easy installation and superior image quality, with Canon’s DIGIC DV III image processor. Its motorized zoom and focus allows you to view adjustments after installation . The 112.6 degree wide angle lens on the VB-H710F was designed to maximize the camera’s low light performance, allowing it to provide color video down to 0.3 lux and black & white video down to 0.015 lux. Nine levels of exposure compensation add to th e image capture range.
This ONVIF Profile S conformant product offers an impressive assortment of sophisticated On-board Video Analytics, including Moving Object Detection, Removed Object Detection, Abandoned Object Detection and Passing Detection. You will also be able to program the VB-H710F with up to 20 digital preset positions and have the ability to create a custom tour if desired.
The VB-H710F’s powerful 2.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor provides images with vastly more detail than can be achieved by a VGA security camera, yet its sharper images can be streamed with the low bandwidth utilization and disk space usage thanks to the H.264 Codec, which allows video to be streamed at eight different rates, 1/2/3/5/6/10/15/ or 30/fps.
SDXC Memory Card c ompatible, the VB-H710F will hold an impressive amount of recorded video in card memory. This ’plug and play’ capability ensures that integrating a VB-H710F into your existing network takes very little time.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- ONVIF version 2.2/ Profile S Conformant
- Class Leading Low-light Performance
- 2.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Genuine Canon 112.6 Degree Wide Angle Lens
- Remote Adjustment Function
- On-board Video Analytics
- On-Screen Display
- DIGIC NET Processor / DIGIC DV Iage Processor
- H.264 Codec
- Smart Shade Control
- Auto Day / Night Capability
- Various Power Options
- Full Duplex Two-Way Audio
- Built-in SD Memory Card Slot
- Built-in Admin Tools
- DHCPv6 Support
- SSL Support
- RM-Lite 2.0 Network Video Monitoring and Recoftware
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Resolution||1920 X 1080|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.