Vi-System Rule: Detects a person / vehicle moving in an area (see VI-ZONE for details) and/or crossing a line (see VI-LINE for details) predefined in a preset position of a PTZ cameras virtual tour. Detection of a target in a preset stops the PTZ camer as tour on that preset and the camera remains in that preset until the detected target moves out of the presets field of view. The camera then resumes its tour and moves to its next preset position. Any number of VI-ZONE and/or VI-LINE rules can be def ined in each PTZ preset position.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Vi-System is a high-performance, real-time video analytics software that transforms standard surveillance networks into intelligent and effective detection and alert systems.
- Vi-System identifies and generates alerts for a variety of user-defined events relating to people, vehicles and static objects.
- Vi-System offers effective monitoring of multiple video sources in parallel,enabling automatic detections, alerts and responses to events, as they emerge.
- An unlimited number of analytics rules of any kind and combination can be applied to each camera via a user-friendly centralized management tool.
- The analytics rules can be applied to any number of video channels simultaneously.
- Complex detection scenarios can be generated by combining or linking detection rules.
- Automatic Scene Learning feature eliminates the need for manual calibration, making set-up quick, simple and efficient.
- The open architecture approach enables integration with a wide range of edge devices and video management systems.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.