Fiber quick map works on Multimode optical fiber to find high loss connections and the end of the fiber. It provides more information than a simple visual fault locator (vfl), but is typically faster and easier to use than a optical time domain reflect ometer (otdr). this FQM-100-M-VFL includes; Multimode fiber fault locator unit, screw on interchangeable SC adapter, upc-upc 2-meter patch cord, carrying case, 4-language quick reference guide (manuals in 9 languages available on-line), Safety instruct ion manual, and batteries. Visifault visual fault locator with 2.5 mm universal adapter is also included.
- Measure up to 1,500 meters / 4,921 feet of fiber optic cable, 50/125µm and 62.5/125µm at 850Nm output wavelength Quick set-up. Connect your fiber and press the test button. No lengthy set-up necessary
- Find problems quickly. Six-second test time-no more blind troubleshooting that can waste hours
- Key information visible on a large display; power loss in db and distance in meters or feet
- Removable sc adapter is easily cleaned. Optional lc, st and ft interchangeable adapters are available
|Type||VISUAL FAULT FINDERS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.