HIGHWIRE Longstar enables installers and end-users to cut costs and installation time by re-using long runs of legacy coax cabling, especially within rail, metro or industrial applications. Certified compliant to BS EN 50121-4 (rail and metro), Longsta r Lite which does not provide POE can deliver a data-only link up to 4.2kms (2.5 miles) at 10BaseT, with unrestricted 100BaseT and POE being delivered over 1.4kms (4600ft) on RG11. Ruggedised for high-performace, HIGHWIRE Longstar features the market-l eading SafeView technology which provides instant clarification of your connectivity. Simple to install with a connect-and-go approach, the units are self-configuring and maintenance-free. HIGHWIRE Longstar can be rack-mounted with up to 24 accommodate d in a 1U space-saving bracket supplied from Veracity. Please note that they can only be used in pairs of their own product family and are not interchangeable with any other HIGHWIRE product.
- Long Range Ethernet and PoE Over New or Legacy Coaxial Cable
- Unrestricted 100 Base-T and PoE Over 1400 Meter
- Ruggedised for High Performance Over Extreme Temperature Range
- Fully Automatic, Simple to Install and Maintenance Free
- BS EN 50121-4 ComplianUp to 4.2 Killometer Data Only Link at 10 Base-T without PoE
- RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.