The VM-2120 is a multifunctional amplifier that can be mounted in an EIA-Standard equipment rack (3-unit size). The unit comes with 4 audio inputs including the background music input, and the speaker output section which has an internal attenuator and 5-zone selector. It permits not only general-purpose broadcast, but also Emergency Broadcast based on the EN60849 Standard which gives pre-recorded voice instructions in emergency situation. Broadcast can be made from an optional RM-200M Remote Microp hone as well as from the amplifier, and can be remotely controlled from external equipment. In addition, for 100 V/83 application the unit features surveillance function which automatically checks the system for failures. An optional EV-200M Voice Anno uncement Board is required. An optional SV-200MA Surveillance Board is required.
- Inputs 1-3: -60 Db(3) (Mic)/-10 Db(3) (Line) (Changeable), Combined XLR Connector (Female)/Phone Jack
- Telephone Paging Input: Push-In Terminal Block
- Balanced Input with Shield Terminal
- Control: No-Voltage Make Contact Input, External Speaker Line Inpu: 100 V Line
- Output - Speaker: Plug-In Screw Connector, 5-Zone Selector with Attenuator (All Zones Simultaneously Selectable)
- Direct Speaker Line Output: Direct Output from the Power Amplifier Output Transformer (Attenuator Bypassed)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.