The SYSTIMAX VisiPatch 360 System is a new generation of patching systems that seamlessly incorporates patching and integrated cable management to deliver an ergonomically designed and aesthetically pleasing solution that saves time, space and money. W ith the unique reverse patching technology, the VisiPatch 360 System employs improved cord management and reduces the "spaghetti" cord clutter of poorly installed RJ45 systems. The reduced clutter is both visually elegant and ergonomically functional, and makes reading the labeling information easy, facilitating future moves, adds and changes. The VisiPatch 360 System provides a simpler user experience, and a sophisticated appearance in your communications room. Both port density and usable density are increased in the VisiPatch 360 System. Because of cable and patch cord congestion in traditional RJ45 systems, the usable density is lower than the port density. The VisiPatch 360 System, is designed to maximize usable density by minimizing cable a nd cord congestion. The VisiPatch 360 System is available for wall-mount as well as rackmount installations. Plus, its modular design means that it is available for small and large installation needs.
- 115 watt composite power for single sector coverage
- RF bypass provided during power source failure or sector critical
- Compact solution enables either pole or wall mounting
- Smallest configuration for single sector coverage
|Number of Ports||96|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.