The IFS VR2100 Series dual video receiver detects two independent AM video signals in one module on two independent multimode ?ber optic cables. The module is ideal for smaller CCTV installations and the rack mount version can be used to double the ?x ed video capacity of the R3 rack for up to 28 independent video channels per card cage. The receiver utilizes automatic gain control (AGC). The receiver is compatible with the IFS VT1101M, VT1101M-AC, and VT1001 series transmitters. Plug-and-Play desig n ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. The receiver incorporates power and AGC status indicating LED’s for monitoring proper system operation. The module is available in either stand-alone or rack mount version.
- AM Video
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on All Power Lines
- Two Independent Receivers in One Module
- Can be Used to Double the Fixed Video Capacity of an R3 Card Cage
- Full Range Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatically Maxim Contrast
- No In-Field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power and AGC Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor System Performance
- Full Color Compatibility
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Comprehensive Lifetime Warranty
UL (Canada and US), CE, FCC
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.