The SYSTIMAX Surface Mount Enclosure is used for a combination of splicing and termination of fiber optic building cables, outside plant (OSP) cables or InstaPATCH Plus installations. The enclosure can be used for combined termination and splicing for up to 96 fibers depending on adapter type and configuration. The enclosure can be configured for multiple adapter applications. The SME boxes are wall-mounted enclosures that are designed to accommodate terminations of up to 96 LC fibers or 48 SC or ST fibers. The enclosures can also be used as splice units to store up to 96 Single Fusion Splices or 72 Mechanical Splices with the addition of the appropriate splice holders.
- Two models are offered, one for four G2 adapter panels or InstaPATCH Plus modules and one for four G2 modular cassettes
- Security covers for BTW & Patch side
- User access and behind the wall access are independently secured with separate pad locks (not included)
- Fiber cable protection on patch side
- RoloSplice and SpliceWallet kits available
- Cable Clamp compatible (not included)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.