Corning wall-mountable connector housing (WCH) product family offers enhanced innovative features that make installation and troubleshooting of fiber optic connectivity faster, easier and more cost-effective. From fiber and cable routing and strain-rel ief to port labeling and termination, these housings reduce the risk of error that can disrupt networks.
The WCH housing provides interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between the outside plant, riser or distribution cables and the opto-electronic s. With the WCH-02P (two panels, cassettes or modules), WCH-04P (four panels, cassettes or modules), and WCH-06P (six panels, cassettes or modules) capacity, the rugged metal housings can be wall mounted in main cross-connects, telecommunication rooms or other areas where space is a premium. Units accept standard closet connector housing (CCH) cassettes, connector panels and modules for a variety of connectivity options.
The WCH product family features a clear, transparent jumper side door for easy visibility during installation and testing, easy-to-use recessed mounting holes with mounting screws, documentation labels, removable strain-relief brackets, routing clips and guides, improved latches, as well as a preinstalled bubble level for simple and accurate installation. All housings also have field-installable lock kits available for both cable entry and jumper side doors.
- Interconnect and cross-connect capabilitiesIdeal for field splicing and connectorization Accepts CCH cassettes, panels and modulesVariety of preterminated and field-installable capabilities Lockable, transparent jumper side doorVisibilit y and ease of access for installation, testing and troubleshooting Removable strain-relief bracketFlexibility for installation and moves, adds and changes (MACs) Segregated cable and fiber slack routingFiber protection
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.