Talkaphone’s WEBS-MT/R Emergency Phone Tower is an ideal security solution for remote and high-risk areas where wide-area audio broadcast is desired. The unit can be used as part of the Talkaphone’s Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System (WEBS) to notif y large masses of people of an event with an intelligent message.
Standing over ten feet tall, this vandal-resistant tower serves as a great deterrent to crime. An always-lit LED blue light mounted atop the tower provides high visibility and gives pass ers-by a sense of security. An emergency call can be placed with a simple push of a button. At the same time, the LED blue light begins to flash, attracting attention to the location. The emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times for clear visibility during the night.
Talkaphone’s WEBS-MT/R Emergency Phone Towers are often used at university and college campuses, parking facilities, shopping malls, medical centers, industrial campuses and transit facilities.
Must be a reseller to purchse this product.
- Send live or prerecorded audio messages through WEBS Contact Mass Notification platform
- Concealed high-power speakers provide 360º coverage
- Separate volume controls for each direction
- Local announcement capability: security personnel can unlock the lcal command station and make on-site announcements
- Attention-getting LED blue light is included and mounted atop the unit. The LED blue light is continuously lit and flashes for duration of a call when EMERGENCY button is pressed to draw attention to t he unit
- LED blue light is housed in a protective polycarbonate housing (except OP4, OP5)
- Emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times by a LED panel light
- Vandal-resistant structure and coating designed to resist extreme weather conditions
- Aariety of signage, graphics and color choices are available
- Notify large masses of people with an intelligent message
- Vandal-resistant tower serves as a deterrent to crime
- Used as part of WEBS SYSTEM
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.