The PatchLink Horizontal Cable Manager provides a neat and efficient way to manage patch cables on any standard EIA 19 inch (483mm) rack or cabinet. It manages copper, fiber optic, and coax cables. Flexible fingers organize patch cords, simplifying mov es, adds, and changes while the ?closed design protects the patch cables in the pathway. The dual-sided cable manager is 1 RU and has a shorter depth of 2.7 inches. It includes dual-hinging front and rear covers and is black.
- Lightweight plastic construction provides durability and easy installation
- Patented dual hinged cover allows cable access without removing cover
- Rounded edges on fingers protect cables from snags and damage to cable
- Flexible fingers allows easy installation and removal of cables
- Increased finger spacing provides larger area for high performance Category 6 cables
- Pass-through holes allow front to rear cabling
- Mount to standard 19" EIA racks and cabinets
- Covers, #12-24 and M6 mounting screws included
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.