The WR Series was designed to provide for rear access to equipment even when the equipment bays are placed up against a wall or back to back. Factory-assembled in its own host enclosure, the rack frame pulls out and rotates for service access. Specify a WR Series enclosure when easy access to rear equipment connections is required for larger audio, video and security equipment installations but an access aisle is not practical.
- Standard front and rear heavy-gauge, 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked
- rackspace increments speeds equipment mounting
- Host enclosure can be pre-installed on-site while detachable rack frame is
- integrated with equipment off-site, simplifying installation
- Finished in a durable black textured powder coat
- Requires no additional accessories to roll out and rotate
- Engineered ventilation locations optimize passive thermal management
- Configurable open top accepts a number of options for active thermal
- management, see pgs. 32-33 for top options
- Effective cable management system provided
- Slots in upper rack frame accommodate Velcro ties
- Rack frame features pre-punched rackrail brackets for built-in cable management
- 4 laser knockouts provided for cable pass-through and ganging multiple racks
- Regulatory / Certifications
- UL Listed in the US and Canada
- 750 lb. weight capacity with proper weight distribution
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for Children and Schools
- (the most strict level)
|Overall Depth||GREATER THAN 2’ TO 3’|
|Overall Width||GREATER THAN 1’ TO 2’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.