This Harmony XB4 plain lens modular green pilot light is supplied with 24V AC/DC, uses an integral LED. It has a metal bezel. This pilot light, designed to last without maintenance for a bright indication of process and machine operations, is easily in stalled into standard 22mm diameter cut-outs and connected with simple screw-clamp connections. It is clearly distinguishable visually at a distance thanks to a bright and long lasting LED illumination. It is impact resistant, dust resistant, water res istant and vibration resistant thanks to its IP66 / IP67 / IP69 / IP69K, making it ideal for operation in harsh environments.
- Metal bezel making it ideal for severe environments specially for high impact and vibration resistance applicationsSimple modular design facilitates post installation servicing, modification and adaption of machines by non-specialistsDesigned as per in ternational standards for high performanceWide range of operating temperature from -40 to +70 C/-40 to +158 F
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.