This Harmony XB5, plain lens monolithic green pilot light is supplied with 24V AC/DC, uses an integral LED and screw clamp terminals. This single component pilot light provides clear visual feedback on the status of your machines. It is easily installe d into standard 22mm diameter cut-outs and connected with simple screw-clamp connections. It is clearly distinguishable visually at a distance due to clear colors and illumination via integral LED, enabling complex machine statuses to be read at a glan ce. It is impact resistant, dust resistant, water resistant and vibration resistant thanks to its IP66 / IP67 / IP69 / IP69K, making it ideal for operation in harsh environments. Its plastic bezel makes it ideal for applications requiring good resistan ce to chemical agents and/or double electrical insulation.
- Plastic bezel making it ideal for applications requiring good resistance to chemical agents and/or electrical insulationSimple modular design facilitates post installation servicing, modification and adaption of machines by non-specialistsDesigned as p er international standards for high performanceWide range of operating temperatures from -40 to +70 C/-40 to +158 F
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.