This XCKJ industrial format (EN 50041) limit switch has a thermoplastic variable length roller lever and a Zamak body. This limit switch has a robust Zamak body and head, a modular design allowing easier maintenance and a industrial CENELEC EN50041 for m A format. It is IP66 and IK07 impact resistant, making it ideal for heavy duty use in harsh conditions. It is fixed on the machine by its body, and has a typical 5 million cycles electrical durability in DC-13 utilization category. It complies with C CC, EN/IEC 60947.-5-1, CSA C22.2 No.14, EN/IEC 60204-1, UL 508, BV, EAC standards. Compatible with the well distributed range of common XCK heads, allowing quick replacement in case of damage. Variable composition design allows late modifications on th e switch, for example change of connection type or head.
- Snap action with positive action mechanism, to simplify tolerancing and dimensional design of your machinesCompatible with the well distributed range of common XCK heads, allowing quick replacement in case of damageVariable composition design allows la te modifications on the switch, for example change of connection type or headHigh IK07 impact resistance, for the longer life-span of the sensor
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.