Our Cat.6A copper interconnect products work together to provide an easy-to-use solution for deploying high-speed connections throughout a building. The RJ45 jack is a key component in this system. These RJ45 jacks have been certified by an independent test laboratory to hardware certification. Each jack component is able to terminate to any certified Cat.6A cable and patch cord combination to achieve full channel performance. The jack’s unique threecable entry points help make installation simple. The traditional one-click design enables an easy, tool-less termination on unshielded twisted pair cables, meeting industry performance standards.
- Compact design with small dimensions Electrical spring contact to top hat rail (bonding, grounding) Inclined design with labeling field and dust protection flap Tool-less and fast installation on top hat rails Tool-less installation of module Top hat r ail
ISO/ IEC 11801 Edition 2, Am 1-2,IEC 60603-7-41, EN 50173-1,ANSI/ TIA/ EIA-568-C.2-2009, - IEC 60512-99-001IEEE 802.3 10GBASE-T, IEEE 802.3at
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.