XProtect Analytics is an add-on product to Milestone’s high-end XProtect IP video management software enabling effortless integration of multiple third-party video analytics applications under a single, easy-to-manage user interface. A sophisticated qu ery engine enables correlation of alerts and related video across different video analytics tools, providing a more accurate analysis that reduces the risk for false alerts, lowering operational cost. Both edge (camera) based and server-based analytics applications are seamlessly supported. This gives a powerful, future-proof framework for implementing and managing different analytics applications that addresses industry specific needs for surveillance automation and alerts.
XProtect Analytics - License Plate Recognition is Milestone’s video analytics product that detects, reads, alerts and stores license plate information from a video stream. LPR is typically used to control vehicle access, such as gates or barriers, parking facilities, toll ga tes and traffic enforcement environments. The applications of LPR range from protecting assets and reducing cost to improving customer experience and generating additional revenue streams. License plate information is detected and read from a digital v ideo stream and stored in a searchable database synchronized with the associated video frames.
Initiate actions automatically - User-defined positive/negative lists can be created that will initiate pre-defined actions based on the license plate information detected. For example, opening a parking lot barrier for an authorized vehicle, sounding an alarm for others or sending an e-mail when a specified vehicle passes a control point.
Search and view specific license plates - The stored video and license plate data enable security staff to quickly find video frames from certain license plates, time/date or simply browse through the data.
Integrate to build intelligent systems - Integrating LPR with other business or security systems, for example, gates or barriers, to enable more efficient and effective access control for facilities.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Flexible integration of video analytics applications: server-based integration, library-based (embedded into the Milestone software), edge-based (in the camera)
- Event correlation between different video analytics applications
- Generic video analytics interface provides an accessible interface for integrating third-party analytics modules
- Solution specific views in the Smart Client and generic alert plug-in enable the operator to easily gain an overview of alerts and corresponding video
- High yield recognition with extremely low error rate, suitable for fully automated traffic enforcement or video tolling
- Store information about recognized license plates in the XProtect Transact Database
- XProtect Smart Client plug-in to browse historical video data
- Handle multiple libraries simultaneously
- Support for single-line, double-line, black on white, white on black or multi-colored license plates
- Automatic correction of perspective distortions
- Decide: positive and negative list - unlimited number of lists, unlimited numbers of events
- Action: alerts; send events to trigger I/O controls such as a parking barrier
|Type||SERVER MAINTENANCE LICENSE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.