This XS cylindrical (M8 thread) inductive proximity sensor has a PPS sensing face and a nickel plated brass case. It has a supply voltage of 12V to 24V DC. This general purpose threaded cylindrical inductive proximity sensor is flush mountable and has an increased sensing range. It is mountable directly on a surface or bracket, thanks to its outer thread and twin nuts. High corrosion and impact-resistant nickel plating, keeping aspect and performance of the sensor for a longer time. Nickel plated br ass provides magnetic shielding to the sensor, better accuracy and immunity to magnetic disturbance. It has 4 LED viewports for easy sensor status viewing, setup and troubleshooting. IP65 and IP67 protection makes this product ready for the harshest en vironments. It can operate in very cold (-25C) and hot environments (+70C). It has a standard M8 connector, compatible with all existing market sensor cabling. It is CSA, UL certified.
- Detection of metal objects up to 60mmHigh performance technologyHigh corrosion and impact resistant nickel platingNickel plated brass provides magnetic shielding to sensor
|Type||PIR MOTION SENSOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.