This cylindrical diameter 30 mm threaded M30 x 1.5 flush mountable sensor is part of XS range, an offer of inductive proximity sensors for the detection, without physical contact, of metal objects. The advantages of inductive detection are numerous, no physical contact with the object to be detected, thus avoiding wear and enabling detection of fragile or freshly painted objects. High operating rates. Fast response. Excellent resistance to industrial environments (robust products). It features a nic kel plated brass case and a 2m long cable. It has a sensing distance of 10mm, three-wire, DC supply, 12V to 48V, NO function, PNP solid state output. These self-contained rotation speed monitoring sensors have the special feature of incorporating, in t he same case, the pulse sensing and processing electronics as well as the output switching amplifier. that are required to establish an integrated rotation monitoring device. The unit provides an economical solution for detecting slip, belt breakage, d rive shaft shear and overloading, etc. In the following applications, conveyor belts, bucket elevators, Archemedian screws, grinders, crushers, pumps, centrifugal driers, mixers, etc.
- Detection of metal objects up to 60mmHigh performance technologyHigh corrosion and impact resistant nickel platingNickel plated brass provides magnetic shielding to sensor
|Type||PIR MOTION SENSOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.