This design 18 multimode photo-electric sensor has a nickel plated brass case. It has a supply voltage of 12V to 24V DC. This multimode cylindrical photoelectric sensor has a metallic body, is mountable directly on a surface or bracket, thanks to its o uter thread and twin nuts. Corrosion-resistant and non-magnetic nickel plated brass provides high robustness to the sensor. 3 LED display allows to identify status of the sensor and troubleshoot issues. IP65, IP67 and IP69K protection makes this produc t ready for the harshest environments. It can operate in very cold (-25C) and hot environments (+55C). It has a standard M12 connector, compatible with all existing market sensor cabling. It provides double insulation for better people and system pro tection from electrical shocks. It is CSA and UL certified.
- Corrosion-resistant and non-magnetic Nickel plated brass provides high robustness to the sensor3 LED display allows to identify status of the sensor and troubleshoot issuesCan operate in very cold (-25C) and hot environments (+55C)Standard M12 connec tor, compatible with all existing market sensor cabling
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.