This Harmony XVB illuminated unit is supplied with 24V AC/DC and has a red LED with a steady light. This red indicating bank lens is designed as an illuminated unit to be connected with base and create complete tower light. Its integral LED offers a st eady light, allowing it to clearly display the status of your machines in applications such as automotive, machine tool, material handling, packaging, assembly stations, conveyors. It is impact resistant, dust resistant, water resistant and vibration r esistant thanks to its IP66, making it ideal for operation in harsh environments. Simple and modular design to allow for easy installation with base unit and make complete tower light. It complies with international standards and certifications (CCC, C SA C22-2 No.14, EN/IEC 60947-5-1, EAC, UL 508 standards and NEMA 4X).
- Simple and modular design to allow for easy installation with base unit and make complete tower lightSteady light schemes to allow for consistent alert of machine status to workfloor staff around the machineDesigned as per international standards for h igh performanceWide range of operating temperatures from -25C to 50C allows versatility in usage of product
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.