This product is part of the XZ range, an offer of cordsets and connectors. This cable is made up of 3 wires and has a 3 pins M8 elbowed female connector with a metal collar. It is designed in polyurethane for severe industrial environments. Its rated o perational voltage is 60V/AC or 75V/DC and its nominal current is 4A. Its contact resistance is 5000uOhm and its minimum insulating resistance is 1GOhm. It is dustproof, resistant to water jets (IP65), can be temporarily immersed in water (IP67), and w ithstands high pressure and steam cleaning (IP69K). This cable has a length of 2m and a diameter of 5.2mm. It is made up of 3 wires, each section of which is 0.34 mm2. Its color is black and its weight is 0.1kg. It is intended for industrial environmen ts thanks to its excellent resistance to extreme temperatures (-40C to +80C in operation if the cable remains static). This cable complies with cULus certification. It is compatible with a 3 pins M8 male connector. XZ range includes a wide range of c ordsets, connectors, and connection boxes designed for a simple connection process and a quick reference identification.
- Ideal for severe industrial environmentsResistant to extreme temperatures (-40C to +80C in operation)Waterproof (IP67)Dustproof and withstands high pressure and steam cleaning (IP69K)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.