One year SUP for XProtect Express Camera License
Take advantage of the benefits of the fast-growing IP video world with Milestone’s Software Upgrade Plan (SUP). With seamless access to the latest technology and features in XProtect video management so ftware (VMS), the most efficient and cost-effective way to upgrade and expand your installation, SUP gives you the freedom to choose the best solution for today and tomorrow.
- Designed for Smaller, Single-Location Installations-Supports up to 48 Cameras
- Single-Layer, Interactive Map Provides a Complete Overview of the Entire System with Camera Locations
- Hide Areas in the Camera View that Must Not be Visible or Recorded with Privacy Masks
- Add Extra Functionality for a Complete Solution-Supports Third-Party Integrations and Milestone Add-On Products
- Combine with Xprotect Transact to Create a Retail Solution Where Video Recordings Help Grow Your Bottom Line
- Access Anytime, nywhere-Three Free Clients Provides Access On-Site, Off-Site and in the Go
- Xprotect Smart Client is a Powerful Interface for Daily Operations with Sophisticated Tools for Finding and Exporting Evidence Material
- Milestone Mobile Gives Ultimate Peace of Mind with Access to the System from Anywhere
- Xprotect Web Client Enables You to Connect Anywhere Through Browsers
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.