This red light block with integral LED allows fast and easy replacement and configuration of your signaling units. It is supplied with 24V AC/DC and it connects with simple screw-clamp connections. It is easily installed on compatible illuminated push button or selector switch units via clip together assembly. It is compatible with Harmony XB5 diameter 22mm control and signaling units. It enables visual distinction of signaling units via illumination by integral LED. It protects operators from unexp ected contact with live circuits thanks to its IP20 protection index.
- Simple modular design facilitates post installation servicing, modification and adaption of machines by non-specialistsCompatible with standard 22mm control and signaling unitsHigh endurance LED lighting for less replacement and process downtimesWide r ange of operating temperatures from -40C to 70C allows versatility in usage of product
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.