For over 36 years years, Anixter and CommScope have collaborated to facilitate effective network infrastructure decisions for organizations worldwide. By partnering together, we provide our customers with extensive expertise, strategic industry insight, deep inventory and a global reach that consistently produces reliable, high-performance technology and network solutions. Together, the companies utilize a global distribution network to ship 99 percent of copper, fiber and wireless solutions within 24 hours from more than 100 warehouses on three different continents.
At CommScope we push the boundaries of communications technology to create the world’s most advanced networks. Across the globe, our people and solutions are redefining connectivity, solving today’s challenges and driving the innovation that will meet the needs of what’s next. In 2019, CommScope acquired ARRIS and RUCKUS. The combined companies provide greater technology, solutions and employee talent, with broader access to new and growing markets. This combination created a communications company with unmatched breadth, depth and capabilities. Never has our potential been so great.
CommScope is an Anixter Technology Alliance Partner (TAP).
- CommScope SYSTIMAX Solutions - Highly advanced SYSTIMAX solutions give enterprise executives and IT managers plenty of power to tackle mission-critical, high-bandwidth and emerging applications.
- CommScope NETCONNECT Solutions – NETCONNECT solutions are ideal for enterprise customers that need superior value over world-class performance.
- CommScope Enterprise Solutions - Products used in both SYSTIMAX Solutions and Uniprise Solutions.
- CommScope Wireless Solutions - CommScope Wireless Solutions supports the emerging mobile society, and the companies that make this today's reality, with a comprehensive portfolio of complete wireless solutions.
- CommScope Carrier Solutions - CommScope is a leading provider of cabinets, apparatus and cable solutions for wireline telecommunication carriers.
CommScope Propels Data Centres into the Future
CommScope has introduced Propel, a high-speed fiber platform designed to help data center managers respond to the exponential increase in demand they are experiencing for computing power. This new technology facilitates the migration to Terabit speeds, by providing reliable connectivity and a robust network infrastructure that aligns with rapidly emerging data center applications, enabling faster, more efficient access to data.
The CommScope vision for connected smart buildings
Wi-Fi, in-building cellular, video, CCTV, voice, Internet of Things, masses of data – today’s buildings need to be equipped to handle all these to function efficiently and effectively.
CommScope EPX Fiber Panels
CommScope’s latest innovation, EPX Fiber panels, are a flexible solution which allows interchangeable MPO modules, adapter packs and splice cassettes, including in-panel splicing using splice trays.
Operational Sustainability – Making a Difference
The Operational Sustainability program is part of CommScope’s Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability (CR&S) organization.
How E-Band is Meeting Increased Microwave Capacity Demand
As the rollout of 5G networks accelerate and the pressure on existing 4G networks ratchets up, the demands put on backhaul networks have never been greater.
Back to top
Wireless White Papers
Back to top
Back to top
RUCKUS White Papers
Back to top
- SYSTIMAX® Infrastructure Solution Provider Guide
- SYSTIMAX® structured cabling systems
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 1: SYSTIMAX Applications
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 2a: GigaSPEED® X10D Solution
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 2b: GigaSPEED® X10D FUTP Solutions
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 3: InstaPATCH® Plus Solutions with LazrSPEED® , TeraSPEED® and OptiSPEED®
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 3S: 100G & 40G Ethernet, 16G & 8G Fibre Channel Application Performance Specifications Supplement – SYSTIMAX InstaPATCH® Plus Solution
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 4: InstaPATCH® 360 Fiber Solutions
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 4S: Supplement for InstaPATCH® 360 Fiber Solutions for 100G and 40G Ethernet and 128G and 32G Fiber Channel Applications
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 5: InstaPATCH® 360 Fiber TAP Solutions
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 6: SYSTIMAX® ULL (Ultra-Low-Loss) Fiber Solutions for Ethernet and Fibre Channel Multimode Applications
- SYSTIMAX® cabling design and installation guidelines for the ION®-E solution
- SYSTIMAX® ULL (Ultra-Low-Loss) Fiber Solutions for Ethernet and Fibre Channel Multimode Applications
- High Speed Migration
- imVision® Automated Infrastructure Management
For the latest CommScope Videos, visit the CommScope YouTube page, youtube.com/user/commscope.
RUCKUS Analytics Dashboard Demo
RUCKUS Analytics Health Monitoring Demo
RUCKUS Analytics On-Demand Webinar
RUCKUS Analytics Troubleshooting Demo
Inside RUCKUS’ Access Point Edge
RUCKUS Analytics Data Explorer Demo
RUCKUS Analytics Incident Analytics Demo
RUCKUS Analytics Product Walkthrough
RUCKUS Campus Fabric Video