Easy Basic PDU provide reliable rack power distribution units (PDU) that offer more than a power strip for server rack and network rack solutions.
Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where is needed most - in the racks near the equipment.
Wide range of input and output connections
Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs an outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
Single input power source
Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-ount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
Low Cost Power Distribution
Provides a number of outlets to bring power to rack equipment at an affordable price.
- APC EPDU1116S. PDU types: Metered, Switched, Rack capacity: 0U, Type: Single-phase. AC outlets quantity: 24 AC outlet(s), AC outlet types: C13 coupler, C19 coupler, Power plug: IEC309. Monitoring: Current, Power, Voltage, Outlet control: Lock-out, Recy cle, Turn off, Turn on. Nominal input voltage: 230 V, Maximum current: 16 A
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.