View My Greenlight Report
The Greenlight Report is an order status report that allows your to quickly view the details and status of each order line item.
Currently, this report is only available to those Anixter customers whose account has a pricing contract attached to it and who have a subscription to the Greenlight Report.
How to generate and view the Greenlight Report online
Sign in to your account
Confirm that you are in the correct country website before attempting to log in. In the top left-hand corner of the website, you will see a country flag and country name. If this is not correct, click on the flag to open up the worldwide country selector.
Click on the region and then country name to navigate to the country where your account is set up.
To log in to your Online Account click on Sign In which can be found on the top right side of the menu.
When the Sign In box appears type in your email address and the password you set up when you received your email invite. Click on the Sign In button and you will be logged in. If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot Password link to reset it.
Access contract items
- Click on Contract Items to access the contract items list across multiple catalogs
Note: This functionality is only available to Anixter customers who have established contracts (accounts) with Anixter
Access and generate the Greenlight Report
- Click on Greenlight to generate the Greenlight report
Choose an account
- Click on a checkbox next to the accounts for which to generate a report to choose that account
- Click on Run Report For Selected Account(s) to generate the Greenlight Report
Save the Greenlight Report in a chosen folder
You will have this experience with the Greenlight Report if it does not contain a large amount of data and can be generated in under 10 seconds.
- Choose a folder in which to publish the Greenlight Report or create a new folder
- Rename the file for ease of searching for it later, if necessary (e.g., Greenlight Report 2020-01-28)
- Click Save to save the report in the chosen folder
Access the Greenlight Report
- Double click on a Greenlight Report file to access the report
Note: the Greenlight Report format is not changing. If you are a current Greenlight Report report subscriber and have this report emailed to you, the report you will generate and access online will be identical to the report you typically receive from your sales representative via email.
View the Greenlight Report notifications
You will receive these notifications if it takes longer than 10 seconds to generate the Greenlight Report because of the large amount of data it contains.
Access the My Account screen
- Navigate to the My Account section
Navigate to the Reports screen
- Scroll down to the My Projects tab on the My Account screen
- Click on Reports to access the Reports screen
Download the Greenlight Report
- Locate the desired Greenlight Report
- Click on Download to download the report
View the Greenlight Report
Data on the report is color-coded:
- Yellow – updated since yesterday
- Green – available
- Grey – fully shipped
- No color – back-ordered
- Red – deleted line