Industrial Communications and Control Module
The Industrial Communications and Control (ICC) Module is housed within our Infrastructure Solutions LabSM and is designed to help in evaluate potential communications and control products and technologies specific to industrial environments, including industrial cyber security and redundancy in industrial networks as well as trial wireless communications for industrial settings.
ICC Capabilities Can:
- Conduct proof of concepts for systems interoperability
- Determine optimal cabling solutions for high speed data
- Evaluate the latest industrial cellular and wireless technologies
- Test solutions that integrate the logical and physical elements of a building’s data, voice, video and automation systems
- Test network redundancy
Know the system you’re buying is going to work before you install it by working with our technical experts to determine details that include:
- Where on the plant floor the network will be located
- Approvals needed
- Selecting the right cables, switches and power supplies for your environment.